“My daughter, my son,
if in Redemption I came to save man,
now it is about rescuing my Will in the creatures,
and therefore making known
– the purpose of Creation and of Redemption,
– the goods which my Will wants to give,
– the life It wants to form within each creature,
– and the rights which befit It.
Therefore, placing a Divine Will in safety in the midst
of creatures is the greatest thing.
And my Will, known and reigning,
will surpass the fruits of Creation and of Redemption.
It will be the crowning of my Works
– and the Triumph of Our works. “(…)