My daughter, my son,
“In my Will , things, sufferings, change themselves
and from human they become Divine.
It is not the creature that suffers, but I myself form them in Me.
I create those sufferings in Me,
– in order to suffer them in my beloved creature.
My Life is repeating itself in her with the cortege of my Sufferings,
– and therefore I call them My Sufferings.
And if you might know what I do with these sufferings!
I put them between the Heaven and the earth,
– as Glory and perennial Love to my Celestial Father,
– as a defense and a refuge for creatures,
– as remorse to one who offends Me,
– as a cry of Love to one who doesn’t love me,
– as Light to one who doesn’t know me. (…)
And I can only do this Works in one who lives in my Will.”