“My daughter, my son,
aren’t you happy that no ‘I love You’ that come out of you, get lost,
– but all remain impressed in Me?
And …do you know what good comes to you by repeating them? (…)
By repeating those acts, she forms the water with which to water
– that seed in the earth of her heart.
Repeating your ‘I love You’ for Me
– procures for you the water with which to water and form the tree of Love.
Repeating patience waters and forms the tree of Patience.
Repeating your acts in my Will forms the water with which to water
– and form the divine and eternal tree of my Will.
Nothing can be formed with one single act,
– but with many upon many repeated acts. (…)
Through habit, that good or that virtue becomes her nature. “(…)