My son, my daughter,
To live in my Will
– is to make my Will one’s own, as one’s own thing,
– it is to dispose of It.
To do my Will is to hold It as Will of God,
– not as one’s own thing,
– nor can one dispose of It as one wants.
To live in my Will is to live with one single Will – that of God.
– It is a Will all holy, all pure, all peace, and
– it is one single Will that reigns,
there are no contrasts – everything is peace.
The first step of living in the Divine Will – what does it do?
It lays the divine order in the depth of the soul, emptying her
– of what is human
– of tendencies, of passions, of inclinations and the like.(…)