“The life of the soul is God – Faith is God.
And the soul, by possessing Faith,
– comes to graft all the other virtues into herself.
– virtues themselves are virtues that have no life.
God communicates Faith to man in two ways:
– the first is holy Baptism.
– the second is when blessed God,
by unleashing a particle of His substance into the soul,
communicates to her the virtue of making miracles, like
– raising the dead, healing the sick,
_ stopping the sun, and the like.
Oh, if the world had Faith,
it would change into a terrestrial paradise! ” (…)