“My daughter, my son,
in the course of my mortal life,
thousands and thousands of Angels were the cortege
of my Humanity, gathering everything I did
– my Steps, my Works, my Words, and even my Sighs, my Pains,
– the drops of my Blood, in sum, everything.
They were the Angels
– in charge of my custody, and of paying Me honor.
– obedient to my every Wish,
they were rising to and descending from Heaven,
– to bring to the Father what I was doing.
Now these Angels have a special office.
And as the soul remembers my Life, my Passion, my Blood,
my Wounds, my Prayers, they come around this soul .
And they gather her words, her prayers,
her acts of compassion for Me, her tears and her offerings.
They unite them to Mine. (…)