“My daughter, my son,
even if my Mother had not been my Mother,
– She did the Divine Will perfectly and
– She knew no other life, and
– she lived in the fullness of It,
by virtue of Her continuous living in my Fiat,
– She would have possessed all the divine prerogatives,
She would still be Queen, the most beautiful of all creatures.
The Divin Fiat loves the creature so much that,
– making use of Its loving stratagems,
It hides, It makes Itself small within her,
– loving to be knocked out by her.
The sovereign Queen reached the point
of making Me be conceived and of hiding Me in Her womb.(…)”